By Dominic Santina
1. Griffin was born in Arkansas and lived there for the first 23 years of her life.
2. Spends most of her free time reading and going for walks or hikes.
3. Worked at Valley Christian High School for 27 years as a teacher before coming to RC.
4. Favorite sport is golf.
“Golf is a very challenging sport and I love to overcome challenging things," Griffin said.
5. Biggest influencers in life are Jesus Christ and Gary Turner Sr., father of current mathematics professor at RC.
6. Dr. Brian Stogner led Griffin to the Nursing Program Coordinator position at RC.
7. Daily job tasks include: responding to questions asked by students, helping nursing majors schedule classes for each semester, organizing clinicals and collecting data and evaluations for RC’s nursing program and the national program of Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.